Peaceful Places, Inc.
Peaceful Places, Inc. is a non-profit 501c (3) tax exempt organization committed to empowering women through providing access to mental health services. We additionally assist young mothers and pregnant teens who are in need due to domestic violence or homelessness, through education and support services. This organization specifically provides professional counseling, mentoring, job skills training, and relationship classes.
Peaceful Places, Inc. focuses on empowerment through the following services:
- Mentoring: Application & interviews for volunteers
- Job Skills Training: Resume building assistance, computer skills training, job search tools
- Education Planning: Applying for FAFSA, college applications, GED preparation, career counseling
- Relationship classes: Self-esteem building, communication skills, licensed counseling, parent education
- Case management: Assistance with gaining access to needed medical, social, educational, and legal services
- Energy Healing: Through guided meditation, visualization, and Reiki
- Professional Counseling: Mental Health Counseling provided by Licensed Professional Counselors